Everyone should have access to a world-class education.
The calculator was created to help you get an estimate of your federal Expected Family Contribution (EFC) in order to determine your out-of-pocket investment. Keep in mind the calculator only provides an estimate of your aid eligibility based on the limited information provided. Actual eligibility for federal aid is based on the official FAFSA results. When you complete the calculator online, you are NOT applying for aid.Federal Student Aid Estimator
We have created the Trailblazer Scholarship to support students in their first year of the Campus program.
The scholarship will bridge any gaps between what a recipient receives in Federal Pell Grants and our annual tuition - so scholarship winners will be able to attend with no out-of-pocket expenses for tuition.
- Complete the Scholarship Application
- Be admitted to the Campus program by our partner, Northwestern College
- Be enrolling in the Spring 2022 quarter (starts April 4, 2022)
- Commit to enrolling by April 14, 2022
- Have completed the 2022-2023 FAFSA and have received Award
(708) 237-5050 ext. 2697 or
Learn more about how our partner Northwestern College can support you and help you invest in your dream of earning a college degree:
Our admissions counselors are here to help you with any questions you have about the program.