The Modern Online Associate Degree in Business.
- Application Deadline:December 10, 2021
- Scholarship Deadline:December 15, 2021
- Classes Start:January, 10, 2022
The modern online Associate Degree in Business.
Start your college career with an Associate of Applied Science in Business Administration.
Campus has teamed up with Northwestern College (NC) to help deliver its online Associate of Applied Science in Business Administration (ASBA). The program features live classes led by professors who also teach at some of the top schools in the country.Learn more
Online Associate Degree in Business
- Launching your college career with Campus
- What can you do with a Business Administration degree?
- Is an Associate's Degree in business worth it?
- How the Campus Scholars program fits in
- Is this program accredited?
- The Campus Scholars program experience
- What courses will I take?
- What does it cost to become a Campus Scholar?
- Attending your first year of for free?
- How long does it take to graduate?
- How do I apply to become a Campus Scholar?
Get started on the right path with Campus
Whether a two-year program is just the first step in your college journey or you're looking to start your career with an Associate Degree in Business, the credential you'll earn and the skills you'll build in the Campus-powered program will set you up for success. With Campus you'll get:
- Access to essential business courses taught by top faculty, all designed for easy transfer into a four-year program
- The connections and practical business skills to help start your career with a bang
- A strong understanding of how businesses are created, funded and operated; a great base for whatever your future holds
Campus has teamed up with Northwestern College to help deliver an innovative, online A.A.S. in Business Administration.
Our program was created with the modern student in mind - designed with a superior online experience - and built on a practical, career-centric curriculum.
What can you do with a degree in Business Administration?
A business degree can prepare you to work in nearly any industry and for nearly every kind of organization. Whether your passion is: 🎥 Film,📱 Technology, 🏅 Sports, 🎵 Music, or 💵 Finance, every industry needs highly trained, educated and competent business leaders to grow.
An Associate's Degree in Business Administration can be a great first step to give you the options for whatever's next. You can:
- Transfer your hard-earned credits to a four year school. (You'll be well prepared for your new major.)
- Launch your career and start using your new skills by joining the workforce. (Your Campus Career Coach will be there to help)
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reports a number of fast-growing, high-paying careers that a degree in business can help you prepare for.
Careers a Business Degree is Suited For:
- Advertising, Promotions, Marketing
- Financial Manager
- HR Specialist
- Management Analyst
- Public Relations
- Financial Analyst
- Research Analyst
- Market Research
To put it simply, employers love to hire people with business degrees.
An associate degree in business administration can lead to jobs with a better-than-average pay rate. Overall, those who earn an Associate's Degree earn 12% more than those with some college and no degree and 32% more than those with only a high school diploma.
This comes out to over $423,000 more in lifetime earnings for someone earning an Associate's Degree vs just a High School diploma. Based on an annual tuition of $6,000 for the Campus-powered program, this could represent a return on investment of more than 35 to 1.
An associates degree can help you earn more, according to research
Less than High School
High School Diploma
How will the Campus Scholars program help me launch my career?
Helping you launch your career is a pillar of the Campus experience.
We do this by getting you connected. First, you'll be assigned a Career Coach who will guide you and help you to figure out what you truly want to do.
Then you'll get a chance to connect with phenomenal guest lecturers who will meet with you and your peers. These speakers will discuss career paths in their fields and they'll be available to answer any questions you might have.
Once you hit your second year, we'll support you in finding a killer internship with a range of top companies and organizations.
Is the Campus Scholars program at Northwestern College accredited?
Our partner, Northwestern College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, a regional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Our online Associate in Business program experience
Our goal is to get you prepared for whatever adventure awaits after graduation.
Our General Education courses will give you a broad grounding in the fundamentals. You'll improve your communication, critical thinking, and soft skills that employers are looking for in new employees.
Our Business Courses will give you what you need to walk into the business world prepared. You'll learn economics, finance skills, accounting, human resources, management, and marketing.
Our Computer Education Courses will help you master the basics of database management, presentation, and spreadsheets skills that can make you indispensable at work.
Here are the real-world skills you'll learn inside the program:
What You'll Learn in Class
- Gain the knowledge and skills to solve business problems.
- Interact effectively with teams as both leader and member.
- Recognize and apply clear oral, written, and electronic communication when making professional business decisions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the common professional components of the business environment.
- Understand and analyze ethical behaviors in the business environment.
- Develop strong communication skills that will help you negotiate and approach problems with ease.
- Learn strategies to hire, train, manage, and evaluate employees.
- Communicate efficiently and professionally via email, during a presentation, or on the phone.
- Build an understanding of entrepreneurship, venture capital, and its role in financing new ventures.
- Understand the legal frameworks that you'll work within inside an organization.
What courses will I take?
Students must complete at least 92 credit hours in order to earn an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Business Administration. Please note the Campus-powered program from Northwestern College utilizes quarterly credit hours and this is the equivalent of approximately 60 credits for programs utilizing semester credit hours.
What does it cost to become a Campus Scholar?
We've created a no-nonsense tuition package both students and parents will love.
You'll learn from professors who teach at top-schools, and receive a brand-new laptop and free internet access for the duration of your journey as a Campus student.
All for a price that makes sense.
The 2021-2022 tuition rate for the Associate of Applied Science in Business Administration program is $188 per credit hour or approximately $2,165 per quarter.
Annual tuition for full time students, enrolled year round (four terms per year) is $8,660*. For students enrolled full time and taking courses three terms per year (up to 34.5 credit hours), annual tuition is approximately $6,495.
Interested in getting your first year of tuition free?
All students entering the January 2022 cohort are eligible to apply for our Trailblazer Scholarship which covers any tuition expense not met by the student's federal financial aid package.
To learn more about how you can become one of our founding Trailblazer Scholarship recipients,.
How long does it take to graduate?
As a full time student attending year-round, you can expect that it will take two years to complete your Online Associates Degree in Business Administration.
Any previous college or AP credits can accelerate this timeline.
How do I apply to become a Campus Scholar?
We think it should be easy to apply to college.
Our application process should take no more than 15 minutes. Apply now.
If you have questions during the application process you canfor help.
We also encourage all students that are considering making Campus their home to apply for our Trailblazer Scholarship.
Our admissions counselors are here to help you with any questions you have about the program.